Community Membership is a great way to be involved and to maintain an active intellectual interest in the important work of the ALLG. If you are interested in the activities of the ALLG, you are welcome to join as a Community Member. Get involved and support the ALLG to help promote the organisation!
It is hoped that a wide range of people take advantage of this method of being involved with the ALLG and of supporting its work.
Community Members may include:
- Members upon retirement when they cease to be full members
- Patients and their friends and family
- People in the community who have been affected by a blood cancer
- Members of consumer groups and patient advocates
- Members of the public who wish to support research into blood cancers
To join the ALLG as a Community Member, please complete and return the Community Membership Application Form below.
Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group – Community Membership Application Form
Document Size: 433Kb Uploaded: 26 June 2018 Modified: 29 August 2022
For further details about the ALLG Community Membership, please contact:
P: 03 8373 9702